[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with hattie Big Sky

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:46:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Shelley.

The book is in and I'll pick it up tomorrow.

If you can send me the recipe pages as an rtf
attachment, I'll correct them and send them back to
you for insertion. Is that o.k.? And do you want the
fractions as numbers, e.g., 1/2 tsp or in words, e.g.,
one-half tsp

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>