[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a table

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 12:33:52 -0400

Hi, Cindy. It is important to the text. It is the same book your library has. I can send you the text for the table but I don't have the book anymore. someone requested it from Paperback Swap so I don't have it anymore. If you want to get the book I can hold off on that page. The table is a list of the various parasites a dog can get, their symptoms and treatments and that kind of thing, so I really wouldn't want to leave it out. Thanks for your offer to help. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Grandma Cindy wrote:
Send it to me, Julie, and I'll see what I can do with
it. Can you send a photo or jpg of the table? Someone
sent me pictures of pages that needed work and I fixed
them separately in an rtf file.

Or do you want me to get the book? Is it the book by
Marder? One of my libraries has that but it will
probably take  while to get it from a difference
branch? Is the table essential, i.e., does it add to
the text or is it merely illustrative?

Cindy