[bksvol-discuss] Help with a copyright

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:06:15 -0400

help guys, a copyright did not scan, and I have not been able to find it, at
the usual places.

I have the following information on the book, can someone help, smile.  It
is a really funny book and I hope it can make it into the collection.

Teachers' Night Before Christmas
By Steven L. Layne

Library

of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data

Steven L.

Teachers' night before Christmas / by Steven L. Layne ; illustrated by James
Rice.

p. cm.

still to buy, teachers are greeted at the mall by an unexpected helper
driving a flying schoolbus.

ISBN 1-56554-833-7 (he : alk. paper)

1. Teachers-Juvenile poetry. 2. Christmas-Juvenile poetry. 3. Santa
Claus-Juvenile poetry. 4. Children's poetry, American. [1. Teachers-Poetry.
2. Christmas-Poetry. 3. Santa Claus-Poetry. 4. American poetry.] I. Rice,
James, 1934-ill. II. Moore,

Thanks you all if someone can find it.

I checked the Library of Congress, but, was a bit disappointed.  smile
learned everything else about the book.  I know it was published in 2001.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com