[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a copyright

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:19:18 -0500

Dave, this is cool. I'm glad to have the site. I never thought to look for the
copyright office. This will help with other books, too. SInce it gives that the
book
was registered on the 15Oct2001 that gives the official copyright date; I think
would could assume, too, since Seven Layne seems to be the claimant,  that he
holds the copyright.

CIndy