[bksvol-discuss] Help with a book recipe

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:06:47 -0400

Hi you all, ran across another book with a recipe where the numbers did not scan properly.

If someone with who can read print could get Growing Up Amish by Richard Ammon 1st edition: ISBN: 0-689-31387-X and send me the recipe for Wet Bottom Shoefly Pie on page 54 I would really appreciate it.

It is a really neat book and that appears to be the only part that I need at this point, but am still finishing up, am on page 74.

Thanks.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)