[bksvol-discuss] Help with The Hadassah Covenant

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 02:02:57 -0500

Hi, everyone!  At the request of a friend and member, I've been working on
The Hadassah Covenant, by Tommy Tenney.  I think it's actually in good
shape, although there were a lot more spelling errors than usual.  I've
corrected as many as I could, and I've bookmarked words that are
questionable, in case I can snag a person of the sighted persuasion to help
me. <Smile>  Just to be on the safe side, though, I'd like to see if there's
someone who wouldn't mind giving this one a little bit of extra TLC for me.
If so, I'll gladly upload it as is, so that it can be validated.  I've
worked really hard on it, so like I said, it's probably not as bad as I'm
concerned it might be... But it's been a long day, and I'm exhausted, so
humor me, okay? <LOL>  Thanks, guys!

Jana

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.
You can also find her on MySpace at
http://myspace.com/janajacksonministries.