[bksvol-discuss] Help with Hawk and Fisher Series

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:04:33 -0400

Hi.
I'm looking for some help with the Hawk and Fisher series by Simon R. Green.
According to Bookshare, Guards of Haven is Hawk and Fisher Omnibus #1.  But the
first book-Hawk and Fisher (or No Haven for the Guilty)doesn't seem to be in
this book.  Swords of Haven, another omnibus, seems to contain the second and
third books in the series but not the first?

I've never read this series before but I was told to read them in order.  Where
do I start?

If these omnibuses...  Omnibi?  Don't have the first book, I'll scan it for
Bookshare.  If I do, anyone want to proof them?
They're about two city guards and their adventures and they're set in a fantasy
world.
Christina