To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 8:12 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Haunted

If it's the Bantam 2005 edition, ISBN number
0553587080, I can get the book, but there's a waiting
list. Let me know if you get it from somewhere else
and I'll cancel my hold. Otherwise, I'll let you know
when I have it in hand.

G.Cindy

--- Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, all.  I am validating Haunted by Kelley
Armstrong.
Some of the chapter numbers are missing from the
copy I downloaded.  Does
anyone have a print copy of this book?
I would e-mail the submitter but the scan is from "A
Bookshare Volunteer."
Thanks.
Christina

WISH LIST (called Requested Additions To The Bookshare Collection)is available at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/