[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Braillenote and SD cards

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:55:34 -0700

Shelley:

U don't need anything.  Your sd card slot is right next 2 & below your
AC adapter plug, &, in fact, I would unplug your adapter as it makes
it a lot easier 2 insert the card.  Please consult chapter 2 of your
manual for details about this, but, in a nutshell, a)  Put your finger
on your AC adapter jac & move to your right, assuming the BrailleNote
is facing in its usual operating mode; b)  You'll find its mini USB
connector; c) move your hand vertically down, at which juncture you'll
encounter a slot--your sd card slot, in fact; d)  Hold your sd card,
ridges down & toward the slot, then simply slide it in until it clicks
& your braille note will say sd card ready.  That's it--you're good 2
go.

On 10/13/07, Shelley L. Rhodes <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What do I need to have to get a Sandisk SD card to work in the BN, I have
> the M Power, what adaptor do I need?
>
> Or how do I insert them in the back?
>

> Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
> and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
> juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
> Graduate Alumni Association Board
> www.guidedogs.com
>
> More than Any other time, When i hold a beloved book in my hand, my
> limitations fall from me, my spirit is free.
> - Helen Keller

Jackie McBride
Please sign the Yahoo Accessibility petition at:
<http://www.petitiononline.com/yabvipma/petition.html>
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net