[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help, no proofing

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:00:04 -0500

Tracy,

Select the entire document with Ctrl-A.

Pull down the Tools menu and open the Language submenu.

Now, select Set Language.

Tab down to the checkbox which says "Do not check spelling or grammar" and
hit the spacebar until it isn't checked.  Usually, the checkbox is blank to
start with, and  I have to do it twice.  The first time JAWS says it is
checked, and the second time it says it is not checked.

Now, press OK, and that should do it.

Gerald