[bksvol-discuss] Help needed

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:02:02 -0400

Hi, Sarah. Well, I tried the mark and cut symbols you suggested. I get a message, "Cut multiple pages to clipboard." I then tried saving and closing the file; then re-opened. Nothing had been cut.
I don't think I can face cutting page by page.
The replicated pages are in one block--from page 369 to the end. I suspect I may have done something wrong in trying to set user-defined page, but am not sure. That does seem pretty straightforward.
Any other suggestions? Should we take this off-list so we don't clutter for others? Whatever you think.
Mary
mstephen@xxxxxxxx