[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help With Scanning Trade Paperback?

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:52:32 -0700

HI Monica,

Greusca;e will make the file extremely big. Depending on how large the book
is you may end up putting it in two files. It comes out about 7 megs per
page.

Next I would start to play with the brightness and some of the other
settings. IN cases like this the optimize gives a good starting point.

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx