[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help! Bookshare Has Been Invaded!

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:32:11 -0400

Another reason the step 1 page is so long is the 60 to 70 books which have a poor or fair rating. About half of these are romances in truly deplorable shape. Please start your validating with a "excellent" rated book.

E.

At 07:52 PM 9/12/2007, you wrote:
Wonderful request. I don't know when the next
newsletter to members come out, but I suggest you send
this to Lisa Friendly and ask her to include it in the
newsletter--or on the bookshare home page. Maybe then
we'll get some members who aren't volunteers to
volunteer.

One reason the step one page is so long now is that
we're restricted to 5 books at a time. I used to
figure that as long as I was going to do the books I'd
take them off the download list, and I know other
people operated under that assumption, too, but then
some people squawked that if left on other people
would take them (they didn't, as it turned out, and I
got them eventually) and the 5-book limit was put in.

Cindy

http://www.eset.com