[bksvol-discuss] Hello & being scanned

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:04:41 -0700 (PDT)

Linda Adams wrote to me that she'll be scanning The Witch Who Wasn't. She was
also going to do the Sword of Shannara trilogy, but I see it's already been
done. smile.

Though she can't come back to the list yet because she's busy job hunting and
helping her mom, she asked me to say hello to everyone andt hat she misses you
all and hopes to be back soon.

G.Cindy