[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello, Darkness

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 02:46:49 -0500

Here I am again still trying.  It is getting used to this computer that is
causing me problems.  This file appears as follows:
Where it says desktop, it is listed as 13, "hello.zip".  Then when I press
enter I see "hello_darkness  Then if I press enter on that title it opens
the file in word, as it should.

Now here is what I need to know.  How do I get it to give me the full path?
I have a portable Dell Notebook with DSL, Windows XP, and Jaws 7.0.  Can
some of you computer savvy people tell me what to do to get the full path?

The bookshare.org page for upload used to browse for a path if you needed it
to, but now it does not.  I want to learn rather than give up and e-mail it
if at all possible.

Thanks,

Sue S.