[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello, Darkness

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 18:33:53 -0500

Hi All,

I am totally frustrated.  I have been trying to upload Hello, Darkness, by
Sandra Brown to the admin queue for several days.  I have pulled all the
usual tricks, but it just will not upload and there is no error message,
believe me.  Grace got a beautiful scan and it really needs to be in the
collection.  What the compputer does is sit on Accept with the light on my
display blinking as usual, but then after a long time it just goes off
accept without any explanation and does not take me to the next page like it
shoould.  What should I do with this beautiful scan?  Not to mention a great
read?  Any help will be appreciated.

TIA,

Sue S..