[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Darkness

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 02:37:26 -0500

First I want to thank all of you who responded to my cry for help!  If we
describe our problems clearly on this list, there is always help.

Having said that, I now understand about the path.  In looking in Word, I
see that in my attempts to upload this book I have saved it four times.  The
files are numbered.  The file I want is number 1, and I remember someone
said the system does not understand multiple files.  So how do I get rid of
the other three?  If I can do that, I bet it willl be a go.

Thanks, O Brilliant Ones,

Sue S.