[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello, Darkness

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 14:59:30 -0500

Sue,

You're working with a Zip file.  Pressing Enter on a Zip file opens the Zip
file but makes it look as if you are in a subfolder since that is
essentially what a Zip file is, a collection of files like a subfolder.
However, the path ends at the Zip file, not at one of the  files inside of
the Zip file because the contents don't actually reside outside of that Zip
file even though that's what it looks like.  Upload the Zip file, and you'll
upload the file you've been working on.  However, if you've added additional
files to the Zip file, then you'll need to remove them or copy the RTF file
which you intend to upload to another location because the Bookshare tools
can't handle multiple files in side of a Zip file.

HTH

Gerald

  _____