[bksvol-discuss] Re: Heart of Lies

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 09:31:09 -0500

I see that a publisher quality copy has been in the collection since early July, so whether you intended to scan it or just read it you may as well just read it.

On 1/14/2012 3:37 AM, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
I just picked up Heart of Lies by M. L. Malcom from the library. It's a book I have been waiting for since probably July. Now I can't remember, is this something someone wanted me to scan or did I just want to read it?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Few eggs and no oranges: a diary showing how unimportant people in London and Birmingham lived through the war years 1940-1945 by Vere Hodgson

See everything I've read this year at: www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>