[bksvol-discuss] Re: Headings Question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:28:23 -0800 (PST)

I'lll be interested to see how your question is answered. What I've been doing
is putting the chapter title in 18 pt and the section number (in this case it's
a number) n 16 Bold and an asterisk before and after the number, since in the
book there's a double-line space.
hth

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: