[bksvol-discuss] Headings Question

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 09:46:58 -0600

I have a question regarding headings and how they are handled in the bookshare tools. Say I'm working with a book that has a chapter, and within that chapter are different sections, that people should be able to navigate to. Normally, I have my text in 12 point, and chapter titles in 16 point. If I put the sections within the chapter at 14 point, will these be recognized and appear as navigable headings, or should I make the chapter headings say 20 point, and the sections within at 16 point? Thanks for any input.

Melissa