[bksvol-discuss] Re: Headers question for scanning

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:32:34 -0700

Hello Julie and Lissi,

I think there is so much information here that often times we ask a question
again because when it came around the last time we weren't ready for it.

Here is my question. Which is preferred

Out of the wild 46

As he ran down the road

Or

Out of the wild

46

As he ran down the road ...

I thought I read that it is preferred to have the page number with a blank
line on either side. Maybe it makes no difference.

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine