From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:19 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Has the policy changed on non-english books and
two books ready for submission.

That is the question of this post. I noticed there where four spanish titles
on the new books page between yesterday and today. There are new books but
this is the first time in a long time they have apeared on the new books
page for English in a long time. Also I have two books by Zane ready to be
uploaded tomorrow and was wondering if anyone wants them. I have been taking
a break and reading but am back into scanning.