[bksvol-discuss] Re: Has anyone heard from Bud?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:09:44 -0800 (PST)

So sorry to hear about you wife's knee, Bud. That can
be very painful. I'm sure we all hope it gets much
better soon.

Is your library Los Angeles Public? Unfortunately, we
don't have a volunteer program for providing books to
those who are homebound. I asked about that--I was
willing to do it-- but apparently they're worried
about libility ot loss of books or some such.

Be a better friend, newshound, and