[bksvol-discuss] Re: HarperCollins donations

I suggest using it as a way of not doing unnecessary
work, i.e., not scanning HC books that are on the
list, unless someone wants one sooner than the HC book
will be ready to go into the collection, which was the
case with the Princess Diary books. I understand that,
in answer to concerns from members, the books are
being prepared for downloadable in BRF before going
into the collection, and also will have synopses and,
I thought,  page  numbers, so they will take a while
to get into the collection.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/