[bksvol-discuss] Re: HarperCollins donations

I would find that just wonderful.  We're hoping we will be obsoleted, because
without that, we will never be able to scan much of what's already out there.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: siss52
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 9:21 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: HarperCollins donations

  These publisher quality books concern me.  John Glass said something to the
  effect that someday they hope to have all publisher quality in the
  collection.  We have some topnotch submitters and validators, and a lot of
  the books in the collection reflect this.  I would hate to see books that
  deserve their excellent rating replaced.

  Sue S.