[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hard and soft page breaks and adding page numbers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if there's a way in Word to globally replace soft page breaks; I
just checked and didn't see any. But if you add a hard page break where it
belongs in the text, the soft one disappears , at least in my experience. I
don't scan but I read as I proofread. I do usually have the print book so I
check to see where the page break belongs.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: