[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hard and soft page breaks and adding page numbers

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:56:54 -0400

Forget totally about soft page breaks. If you want to get rid of them
completely (and it is not necessary to do so), increase the size of your
pages to legal paper or a custom size that is maybe 20 or 30" long.

A soft page break will not be able to be replaced. A hard page break (which
is ^m) can be replaced with the find and replace command.

You will only want to be adding page numbers after hard page breaks.

I don't know about soft page numbers. I have never seen such a thing.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: False Prophet by Faye Kellerman