[bksvol-discuss] Re: Happy Birthday Bookshare!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 15:41:27 -0500

I think it was the 12th, but I could be wrong. But indeed happy Birthday Bookshare and man have I been volunteering for that long! Almost eight years, gasp!

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Capelle" <mccapelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>