[bksvol-discuss] Re: Happy Birthday Bookshare!

  • From: "Louise" <bookscanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:57:35 -0400

I joined Bookshare in March of 2002 and validated my first book in April.  I
didn't scan or submit my first book until several months later, perhaps not
until 2003.  I know I could look it up if I was interested in the exact
dates, which I'm really not.

I wonder what Bookshare will be like seven years from now in 2016.  That
seems like such a long time from now!