[bksvol-discuss] Hannah Montana books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

Someone, and unfortunately I forgot to write down who, requested the Hannah
Montana series. Numbers 7,10 and 13 are already in the collection.Anastasia is
scanning them and has submitted 1,3 and 8 to step one (though I just checked
and don't see them either on the books-in-processing list or on step one--but
since I don't know the titles and was searching "Hannah Montana" that may be
why. The other books will be up there in the near future.

Cindy

e: