[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hand numbering pages

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:18:29 -0500

Jaimie,
It was Carrie who told me not to do the hand numbering, but it was a
specific instance with a book that Carrie and I were both having troubles
with.

I'd say if you haven't been asked not to do something, and your validations
are getting accepted, and your scanned submissions are being accepted with
you doing the hand numbering, then keep doing it.

Caitlyn