[bksvol-discuss] Re: HP SJ5590

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:07:07 -0800

I would have to echo Prattik's comments. Also being a bookedge scanner you
won't have to hold books down on the flat bed. I would say the most strain
would be when scanning a large hard cover book, balancing the book until the
two half's equal out a bit.

The scanner and Kurzweil both keep up as fast as I can flip and hit scan.
Quality all and all is very good:-)

Katie Hill

You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.

Lynn Lewis Warren

Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

503-777-7155

  _____