[bksvol-discuss] Gwen's books are being rejected, she says

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:57:00 -0400

Gwen you and I are talking about different subjects. If you will read my message you will notice I am talking about bookshare giving books to outsources which are already in the queue in some way -- that is, books being scanned by volunteers, or books on the check in list or books currently being edited. I suggest if you are concerned that books of yours have been rejected and you have no idea why, that you get in touch with the person who rejected the book. You can find out who validated a particular book and get more specific feedback from that person to improve your future submits.

Elizabeth