[bksvol-discuss] Re: Grrr! At least I tried.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:04:05 -0400

Ah, Roger, I feel your pain.

We have a online web based program at work for maintaining all our records.  It
will "log you out" after thirty minutes and the spell check is absolutely
horrible.  I learned after the second plan in a row didn't go to type
everything in MS word, then cut and paste the file product into the web based
program.