[bksvol-discuss] Re: Greetings

  • From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 06:03:38 -0400

Hi Kim,

I think I might have what you're looking for. It's Stealing Lumby by Gail
Fraser. It's pretty fun, and if you want an intro to the characters, I
proofed the first in the series, The Lumby Lines, last month. It's in the
collection, and fairly short.

I'll put a hold on Stealing Lumby for you once I'm done with it, which
should be fairly soon.

Happy reading,
Ellen