[bksvol-discuss] Re: Great News For Stream Users

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:10:58 -0400

Hi, Larry. You're right that you can't edit the file on the Stream
itself. Obviously, if you have something portable that can show
Braille or let you edit, it is a superior option. Portable devices
like the Stream are more affordable for those of us on a tight budget.
Using the bookmarking feature, I can mark errors in the text and then
the book. So I'm thrilled that Humanware has listened to people and
added rtf file support.

--
Monica Willyard