[bksvol-discuss] Re: Great News For Stream Users

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 03:59:14 -0400

Likewise. Except on the Stream, I make notes with the page number. I can even catch most of the punctuation problems that don't show up in ranked spelling either. The only thing this leaves out is those very rare occasions where the page doesn't paragraph right, and I can't think of any way of fixing those that won't drive me crazy.

Ideas, anyone?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>