[bksvol-discuss] Re: Got my first book to validate and some questions: Volunteers: how much work is realistic

  • From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:06:37 -0500

Jana,
I am reading it so I think I will just delete them.  I had another thought.
After I finish checking this book out and fixing it I could let word put
page numbers in it. I know that the page numbers won't match the text copy
but there would be at least a place marker for the next reader to know where
the were reading should they have to pick the book back up. What do you
think?  Is that a bad thing to do? I don't want to do anything that may get
me into trouble.  I could make note of the page number changes when I submit
the book.
Shannon