[bksvol-discuss] Re: Google Hacking For Penetration

I've put in a request for the book from my library. I'm second on the list for
one book available. Who'd a thunk.

When I get it I'll let you know, and then you can tell me what pages you have
questions of and I can either tell you how to fix it or if necessary scan and
validate and send it to you.

If you do hear from the submitter, please let me know and I'll cancel the hold.

G.Cindy