[bksvol-discuss] Good to Great

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:34:30 -0700 (PDT)

There are many more differences between the two books
than the title.

Michael, FYI--even though you're not a member, you can
click on the title and get a little more info about
the book or books. smile

I didn't find, on Amazon or in my three different
library catalogs, any book entitled From Good to
Great. Just Good to Great, and that under the
authorship of Jim Collins--nothing under James
Collins--well, one book that seems to have similar
content.

Your book on bookshare has 316 pages. The other one
only has 156 pages, so something is wrong. Good to
Great on Amazon has 300 pages.

It sounds as if your book should replace the other one
in the collection, but that your title should be Good
to Great--and, perhaps, have the subtitle--at least it
does on Amazon. I see Jim Pardee submitted the first
one; maybe he can explain.

Cindy