[bksvol-discuss] Getting ready to submit

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:19:42 -0600

I am getting ready to submit Sweet Savage Love by Rosemary Rogers but according to fantastic fiction it was copyrighted in 1977 but the hard cover I have is 1974. Just did a search on the copyright site but didn't find a record of it. Just want to make sure the copyright is right and there is no ISBN number on the copyright and the book jacket is torn so bad can't scan it. Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454