[bksvol-discuss] Re: Getting onto the Bookshare site fromthe Freedom Box site

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:24:18 -0500

Hi, Allison! Yes, I sure do. I'm a contemporary Christian singer, and I travel all over th country, singing in churches, motivational seminars, or whatever. Sometimes I'm in concert, and sometimes I'm a guest singer for a choir concert or a special event.

My Web site has all kinds of audio clips for my CD's. I've been trying to update it all weekend, but I need some help with optimizing a picture for the Web. <Smile> So, the CD sale info that is on my Home page is no longer valid. Having said that, you'll find me at
http://janajackson.com
if you'd like to take a look. Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>