[bksvol-discuss] Re: Getting onto the BookShare site from the Freedom Box site

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:59:56 -0500

Hi Allison, Kaitlyn, and Jana and everyone else,

Allison, I would love to hear you sing!

Let's start a singing BookShare club. lol.

Lovings,
Pat Ferguson

At 08:56 AM 6/20/05, you wrote:
That'd be great! I recorded a demo CD last year, and would be willing to send it to you either via snail mail or any other way.
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>