[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gerald, additional J.D. Robb books

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:26:06 -0500

Tom,

Judgement is needed, and I've been wondering when you'd be able to scan it.
If you can get to it in the next week, I'd appreciate it because that would
give me a chance to do it before we go out of town at the end of the month.
Also, if you'd put Hold for Gerald on it and drop me a note when you submit
it, I'd appreciate that as well.

I'm in the process of validating Portrait and Imitation at the moment.
Imitation needs a bit more clean up and some help from Carrie to figure out
what a few words should be, and I should be that far along with Portrait by
some time tomorrow.

As Cindy said, Naked and Reunion are both in the collection and are in great
shape.  Reunion happens to be the last one approved.  Carrie and I did it
earlier this year.

Every book is accounted for, if not yet in processing or in the collection,
except for Ceremony and Witness, and Witness is already in the collection
but needs a rescan.

Thanks,
Gerald