[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gerald, Cindy, Behind the door

No, not Norton. It's been too long already. I've done too much with the hard drive. thanks any wayTom

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 7:44 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Gerald, Cindy, Behind the door

It is possible, I believe, to recover what's been
trashed, although not everything is always in perfect
form. Do you have Norton? Norton Utilites has an
Unerase and a Recover Volumes for that purpose, and my
husband has used it to save me in the past (smile).

Cindy

--- tom hawkins <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, Lambreth, that sounds right, since my wife
she says so although she
didn't have her glasses on, and she is always Right
!!, chuckle, chuckle.
I didn't realize that I had picked it up with some
other garbage I was
sending to the recycle bin, and of course flushed
without checking, and I
still cringe when I think about it
Tom!!!