[bksvol-discuss] Re: Genji

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amber Wallens" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:35:04 -0400

Amber,
I just discovered this in my drafts file and thought it had gone out to you
long ago.  If this is a duplicate ignore it.  If this is the original which you
never got I don't know what happened but you have my apologies. I hope it gets
to you now although it is a bit outdate.

I will make sure you know where I left off but this tale is like the tail of a
tiger and I don't quite know how to stop.  I have waited so long to finish
reading it that I no longer remember what I read before and what  is new to me.
Maybe that is because I understand so much more now than I did when I began
reading it almost 2 years ago. I know I should spend my time learning
wordperfect or wordpad or some thing else and certainly validating another book
but until I have a program I can use I might as well spend the few days I have
left with Openbook getting as much of a good rtf copy to read as I can while I
wait for you and bookshare to have it available.  Have you decided which
program you are going to complete it in?

I have just finished Chapter 4 so it would be a perfect  place for me to send
the book on if you want this (rft/openbook) this one although I should/could do
a quick once through  the earlier pages of the tale itself to double check on
what did or did not take byway of my corrections. Once you have whatever you
want from me,  I can just read and correct my copy for me as I read along while
I have this file and I can clean my files of the other, messed up copies. and
see what I am left with and where I can put it. Then I can alternate between
learning what I have and working on getting K1000   and Daisy as without
OpenBook I will have no decent voice.