[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: suggestions for volunteers about books to do

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:23:22 -0500

Valerie, the idea of doing a series really inteerests me. I can scan. My problem is that I don't know whaty to scan. Right now I have been looking at Nancy as you know; I've also been looking at The Hardy Boys and The Boxcar Children to see what's done and what's not done. But any help will be great. I'm interested in the children's series.

Sister Dolores