[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

> We are pleased to inform you that your submission of Silly Street by Jeff
> Foxworthy has been reviewed, accepted, and added to the Bookshare collection.

Okay, it is true, Jeff Foxworthy is writing kids books, namely poetry!  If you
are a kid, a kid at heart, or a lover of Seuss, check this one out.  We read it
in chat last night and everyone was ready to book a trip to Silly Street!  I
have another book of his on order, Dirt on My Shirt, and look forward to doing
it as well.  To give you an idea of how good the poetry was, we did not add
picture descriptions, feeling like they would only be a distraction from the
lilt of the poetry.  The mental imagery was that vivid.

Hope others enjoy it as well!

Valerie