--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:16:51 -0600 (CST)
Dear Roger Loran,

We are pleased to inform you that your submission of Revolution For The Hell Of It by Abbie Hoffman has been reviewed, accepted, and added to the Bookshare collection. Eligible members of the Bookshare community now have the opportunity to enjoy your book in an accessible format.

Thank you very much for your efforts and making this possible!

Thank you,
The Bookshare Team

--- End Message ---